Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
Dynamic and friendly training practice seeks a 6 session GP to join an expanding practice.
The GP team of 6 partners and 5 associate GPs are supported by 2x NPs and a nursing team. Together we care for nearly 18,000 patients, with more growth expected. Services are delivered from 2 purpose built and partner owned premises. Our very friendly and professional team have a strong multi-disciplinary working ethos and enjoy supporting each other.
• Training and teaching practice for doctors, nurses and apprentices
• Excellent administrative and prescribing team that minimises GP non-clinical workload with constant attention to areas that can support GPs to achieve a manageable and satisfying workload
• Responsive and effective appointment system (using AskmyGP) with strong and dynamic team approach to managing workload
• Protected time for daily morning practice meeting
• Consistently high QOF
• Mentorship and buddying
• Specialist interests and desire to teach / train encouraged
• Monthly education, virtual ward, clinical and MDT operations meetings
• In practice pharmacist team
• Dedicated GP rooms
• Clinical research on behalf of Primary Care West of England (NIHR)
• Engagement with local decision makers with Partner acting as PCN Clinical Director and representation on Locality Board
• Close working relationships with 2x local care homes (supported by LES)
• Proactive in local befriending and social prescribing
• Diverse mix of patients between Filton and Stoke Gifford sites
• Eager to embrace change and continuously improve our practice
• 6 weeks AL and 1 week study leave.
Situated in the popular North Bristol area (within South Gloucestershire CCG) with great transport links to M32, M4/M5 and Bristol Parkway station. Easy access to Bristol or rural areas of Yate, Thornbury, Gloucester or South Wales.
We are proud of our team and the work that we do. To meet the team and find out more please, contact email@example.com.