Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
We are looking for a chronic disease nurse leave in our friendly, organised and supportive multi-disciplinary team. We strive to deliver high quality patient focused care, adopting innovative new ways of working to make us work smarter not harder.
· PMS Practice in South Bristol.
· List size – 6900.
· Training Practice.
· 3 Partners and 3 Salaried GPs.
· 2 ANPs
· 2 Treatment Room Nurses
· 1 HCA
· 1 Pharmacist.
· EMIS Web clinical system
· High QOF achievement
· Excellent admin support infrastructure.
· Commitment to the delivery of high-quality primary care services.
· Encourage personal development and special interests.
· Focus on patient continuity.
· CQC – Good
· Regular communication and meetings/ Daily coffee breaks.
· Full Health Navigation via Reception
· Workflow optimisation system – To reduce admin burden on clinical staff.
· We are an innovative practice always looking for practical solutions to make us more efficient and sustainable.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of working in Primary Care, and be competent in all core nursing services including smears, child vaccinations and dressings as well as Chronic Disease Management.
For further information/informal visit please contact Marie King - firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0117 9449703