Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITY
Think: more teamwork, more continuity and less commute!
If you have embraced the recent evolution to NHS remote consulting, THIS is the job for you!
Never miss the school run again! Childcare challenges solved! Pursue your portfolio career!
● 6-8 sessions: 4-6 sessions remote + 2 sessions in surgery. You can have the best of both worlds.
● Work in one of the South West's most progressive surgeries, aiming to become a regional centre of excellence in digital health.
● Very flexible working hours
● Extensive home IT setup provided from commencement of post
● Fantastic care navigation and pre-triage with full on-site clinical cover for urgent cases.
● Attend the surgery once a week for face-to-face consultations, team-building and triage.
● Think: more teamwork, more continuity and less commute!
● ALSO Protected quality improvement time: help to improve the use of technology in our organisation, deliver teaching and develop your own areas of interest.
● AND dedicated physician's assistant to streamline patient contact and follow up
● No two days the same – HIGHLY clinically rewarding medicine in a fascinating area!
● Make a meaningful difference working from home
You will find yourself in a unique position, collaborating with a full complement of clinicians in our very own in-house MDT.
We benefit from: a mental health nursing team, mental health assistants, dietetics, social prescribing, MSK, frailty liason, and on site pharmacy. This way of working substantially reduces GP workload while improving outcomes for our patients.
Work alongside ANP colleagues as well as GP's and our specialist paramedic who carries out dedicated visiting for our housebound patients.
Option to hot-desk with other GP's and clinicians in our novel patient triage centre
We use ‘askmyGP’, a state of the art digital consulting platform. This encourages freedom of clinicians’ own judgement in using email, phone and video consulting and ultimately more time for those requiring a face-to-face assessment.
Highly motivated GP and nursing leadership team who oversee day-to-day issues of clinical concern.
Very competitive salary, annual leave, study leave and study budget offered.
About the location
● The practices are located in the seaside town of Weston-Super-Mare.
● We are situated 4 miles from junction 21 off the M5, easily commutable from Bristol and Somerset. 30-minute drive from Clifton Suspension Bridge, 30 minutes from Ashton Gate Stadium
● We are just three minute walk from Weston-Super-Mare rail station and a 30 minute train journey from Bristol Temple Meads station.
Informal visits strongly encouraged - please contact Dan Azimzadeh, lead GP at Graham Road Surgery: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, to submit your CV or express interest please contact Tracy Penwell – email@example.com