Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
Exciting Opportunity for a GP Partner - Bedminster Family Practice
We are a thriving practice in South Bristol. Due to expansion and succession planning, we have an exciting opportunity for a GP Partner to join our successful and excellent team. As a GP Partner, you will play an essential role in managing and shaping the future of the practice during these exciting times.
We would love to hear from dynamic, committed, and caring GPs, able to offer a minimum of 5 sessions per week and who demonstrate a strong work and team ethic, alongside excellent leadership skills and business acumen.
Bristol is a fabulous city, with a huge amount to offer. We are close to Bristol City Centre, just south of the River Avon and within walking distance of Bristol Harbourside and Temple Meads train station.
Who We Are
- A thriving Training practice with 3 forward-thinking GP Partners, who work closely with 6 salaried GPs, 2 senior ANPs, a Clinical Pharmacist, First Contact Physiotherapists, a paramedic, pharmacy technician, an experienced nursing team, Social Prescribing Link Worker and Health & Wellbeing Coach
- Our Clinical Team is well-supported by strong Management, Navigation and Administrative teams
- Our ANPs provide excellent frontline cover, relieving pressure on GPs, particularly in relation to same-day appointments
- Our clinicians have a wealth of specialist skills and clinical interests which you can add to and learn from
- We are a PMS practice. Our list size is 12,400, with a wonderfully mixed and varied patient demographic
- Our CQC rating is Good and we are, regularly, high QOF achievers
- Our purpose-built practice is Partner-owned and boasts a minor surgery suite
- We are part of Swift Primary Care Network which has a total patient population of 76,000
- We host a variety of local services including midwives, IAPT and Bristol Drug Project
- We promote a culture of continuous improvement and development
- We are always keen to embrace new and collaborative ways in which to better deliver patient-centred care in our community in these ever-changing times
- Our clinical systems are Emis Web and Docman 10
- We use Accurx Plus and Ardens
What We Offer
An opportunity to be part of a friendly, supportive and inclusive practice within which to progress your career and develop clinical and leadership interests
- 6 weeks holiday + 1 week study leave
- Our clinicians meet daily for coffee breaks
- Protected time for partner commitments, regular meetings, etc
- Dedicated visiting sessions and low visiting rates
- This role may be eligible for the NHS New to Partnership Payment Scheme
- On-site parking and showers
- Excellent earning potential
- You can find out more about this role on NHS Jobs Online (reference A3863-22-6561)
- Please apply either by sending a CV and covering letter to our Practice Manager, Lynda Savarizadeh, at email@example.com or via NHS Jobs Online
- We also welcome informal enquiries, in confidence, via our Practice Manager
- No agencies.