Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
East trees Health Centre team is looking for an experienced ANP/ACP to work between 4-8 sessions per week to provide urgent and routine care within their scope of practice.
We would like someone who has the same enthusiasm for sustainable practice and patient care as we do, who would like support to develop their own skills and interests for the benefit of our community. We welcome applications from black and minority ethnic candidates to reflect the ethnically diverse communities which we serve.
We are an inner city teaching and training practice working in a purpose built building. . We have 15,000 patients with a large multidisciplinary team of 5 partners, 6 salaried GPs, 1 retainer, 1 ANP, 2 pharmacists, a structured nursing team with a supportive management and non-clinical team. We have a pharmacy on our site and we are within easy walking, cycling or scooting distance of the city centre. We have many additional services and charms including:
*Daily coffee break
*Daily lunchtime walk
*Annual in-house appraisal
* weekly 30 minute educational meeting
*6 weekly clinical meeting for 90 minutes
*monthly meeting with psychiatry
Salary is dependent on experience.
The ACP (Primary Care Nurse) must:
• Work within the scope of their role, agreed and documented by their employer.
• Work within and across multi-professional teams and draw on the expertise of all members (including health and social care) to support and meet the person’s needs and best interests to optimise the integration of their care.
• Manage and escalate medical emergencies appropriately.
• Identify and act appropriately on red flags.
• Assess, diagnose and collaboratively agree a way forward, including shared decision making and personalised care and support planning.
• Manage medical complexity.
• Complete episodes of care which may include referral for further assessment, treatment and care appropriately.
• Work with people and where appropriate, carers, to access appropriate treatment, diagnostics, care and support within the context of individuals’ preferences, priorities and needs.
• Provide continuity of care in collaboration with the person, considering all of their physical, mental and psychosocial challenges.
• Use interactions with each person to facilitate and enable changes in behaviour that can have a positive impact on the persons health and wellbeing
To apply please send your CV to Deb Mead: Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org