Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
Fixed Term MAT Cover GP ( 4-6 sessions) - Bridge View Medical
Be part of the future of General Practice in the vibrant City of Bristol. Bridge View Medical is an Award Winning Training GP in south Bristol and we are looking for permanent GPs to join our fantastic and forward thinking, supportive and friendly Practice.
Our vision is to become a centre for excellence, empowering both staff and patients in order to deliver proactive, holistic healthcare in partnership with our patients and the wider healthcare community to result in maximising wellbeing for all. Our size allows us to be a single practice PCN which has enabled us to take advantage of the opportunities this brings.
About Us :
- 15 Partners , 18 Salaried GPs, 6 Pharmacists (all prescribers), 3 Physios, 2 Paramedics, 1 Dietitian, 2 Physician Associates, 2 ANPs, team of 10 nurses & HCAs.
- Excellent team of Care Navigators to support in triaging and patient booking
- Other Admin support including Docman team, pharmacy hub for prescription queries etc
- 40,000 patients across 4 sites
What we offer:
- 4 – 6 sessions per week and Flexible working
- Fixed Term , 6 – 9 months
- 2 week Induction plan
- Allocated Mentor and dedicated mentoring sessions for up to 24 months
- Educational Sessions and strong CPD support
- Both routine and same day sessions, variety of roles/ sessions
- Private Indemnity cover and NHS pensions
Informal enquiries welcome. For more information, please contact Dr. Sue Latham, GP Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org or Anu Putravu, HR Manager, at email@example.com
Kindly Apply by sending your CV and a covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Application are to be received by 30/01/2022 and Interviews will be planned in the following week.