Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
Are you looking for the benefits of being part of an established practice team? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join our excellent, dynamic team at Bedminster Family Practice.
We would love to hear from enthusiastic, motivated and caring Paramedics who can demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude and a strong work and team ethic. We are offering a full or part time contract. Some flexibility with regard to weekly sessions would be helpful.
We welcome applications from Paramedics, who are educated to degree/diploma level in Paramedicine or equivalent experience, have 3 years Band 6 experience and be working towards level 7 advanced clinical practice.
This role will be suited to someone who is already working in, or looking to transition into primary care. There will be support to take skills to the next level and the opportunity to get to know patients and proactively manage their care, following up as required. This role is expected to develop and evolve over time as the successful post holder gains experience.
You will work closely with the GPs and other healthcare professionals as part of our multidisciplinary team, working mainly in acute care both home visits and surgery based. You will also be involved in developing care plans for patients
Who We Are
· A well-established training practice with 3 forward-thinking GP Partners, working closely with 5 Salaried GPs, 2 senior ANPs, a Pharmacist & an experienced nursing team
· A PMS practice with a list size of 12,477 patients
· A Good CQC rating and high QOF achievers
· We operate from purpose-built and spacious premises
· Opportunities to learn from our skilled and experienced team
· We promote a culture of continuous improvement and development
· We are active members of our excellent local CCG and Locality Board
· Member practice of Swift Primary Care Network (75k patients).
· Keen to embrace new and collaborative ways in which to deliver better patient-centred care in our community in these ever-changing times
· Excellent local CCG and educational opportunities
· We are located close to Bristol City Centre, just south of the River Avon and within walking distance of Bristol Harbourside and Temple Meads train station
What we offer
· Excellent hourly rate
· 6 weeks holiday + 1 week study leave (pro rata)
· A friendly, supportive and inclusive environment within which to progress your career and develop clinical interests
· A collaborative learning environment with regular supervision, clinical meetings, practice meetings and informal breaks where practitioners share their clinical expertise and best practice
· Our clinicians meet daily for coffee breaks
· Parking on site or within close proximity and bicycle storage and showers on site
· We welcome enquiries and informal visits to the Practice, via our GP Partner, Dr Pat Nearney who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
· No agencies
Please apply via https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/ reference A3863-21-5680