Outstanding opportunities to be part of a forward thinking, friendly and supportive growing community practice.
Location – Sea Mills Surgery is in the heart of the community within a hidden gem of a location betwixt church and primary school. The friendly well-established surgery serving circa 9000 patients is increasingly popular with patients offering excellent access and range of services.
Informal visits are encouraged and welcomed. Attractive, competitive package.
- Sea Mills voted by patients one of the top 10 practices in Bristol for five consecutive years.
- GP Training Practice, with F2 and GP trainees
- Practice strategy geared towards reducing GP workload
- Staff Wellbeing at the forefront with opportunities for regular input to surgery matters and funded organised social events.
- Active research practice including nurse support
- Daily briefings with all colleagues – Regular training and MDT meetings
- Opportunity to participate with PCN strategy and development
- Participating in RCGP’s Green Impact sustainability scheme
- Superb IT structure and support and innovation always at the forefront.
- EMIS Web Clinical system with Ardens clinical decision support tool
- On-site parking, close to rail networks and motorway access.
To apply, arrange an informal visit or for further details please contact Practice Manager
Diane Douglas email@example.com Tel: 01179 690149
For any queries with regards to this job advert, please contact Diane Douglas, Practice Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 1/7/2022
You are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Please note that this vacancy may close before the advertised closing date if sufficient suitable applications are received. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted but we would like to thank you for your interest at Sea Mills Surgery.