Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
Salaried GP 4-6 sessions - Winscombe & Banwell Family Practice
Part of Pier Health Group.
We are looking for a Salaried GP 4-6 sessions to join our friendly semi-rural practice in the beautiful Mendip Hills South West of Bristol.
- Highly regarded, enthusiastic and forward-thinking practice of 4 partners, 3 salaried GP and 2 ANPs with 10,000 patients.
- Training and teaching practice
- Consistently high QOF
- Weekly educational meetings
- Semi-rural practice in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty
- Mentorship available for newly qualified GPs
- Extended minor ops and IUC/implants clinics
- Founding member of innovative collaboration of local practices
- Work/life balance a priority
- 10–15-minute appointments
- A great place to live:
- Winscombe voted third best village in England and Wales to bring up a family in recent report.
- Good or Outstanding local state primary and secondary schools
- Beautiful countryside for walks
- Excellent local leisure and sporting facilities
- 30 minutes from Bristol
- 15 minutes to Bristol international airport
- Ideally we are looking for 4-6 sessions
- Salary – Negotiable for the right candidate
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
Informal visits welcome, please contact Mrs Rebecca Coyle for further information or to apply, or alternatively send your CV with contact information to Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01934 845193