Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
4 sessions per week (0.5 FTE)
We are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join our forward thinking, friendly team
- Long established Training/Teaching practice in North Bristol
- Progressive cohesive partnership that embraces change but values traditions of family medicine.
- Purpose built (partner owned) modern premises since 2008 with excellent facilities and reputation.
- Thriving primary healthcare centre hosting a number of other services
- Growing list size currently of 10100 patients.
- 'Emis web' and Docman practice
This vacancy is for 3 sessions a week
Salary and package competitive including 6 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays, plus one week study leave (pro rata for part time)
Visit our website for more information about the positions and the Practice (news / job vacancies)
Contact Kris Leaworthy, Practice Manager, Westbury On Trym Primary Care Centre, Westbury Hill, Bristol, BS9 3AA
Kris.email@example.com or 0117 9898411.
Informal enquiries welcome
Closing date 30 April 2021
Please apply by email with covering letter and CV (preferably by email)