Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
We have an excellent opportunity for motivated doctor to provide high quality patient care and contribute to the continued success of our practice. We offer a supportive, happy working environment with training opportunities, scope to develop specialist interests and participate in teaching. We are an active member of The Stokes PCN.
We take pride in providing patient-centred care to around 10,000 patients with excellent teamwork and strong multidisciplinary links within the locality. We meet daily for coffee and enjoy regular social events.
Attractive, purpose-built building in the heart of the Patchway community close to the M4/5 interchange with on-site parking.
• High achieving QOF PMS Practice
• GP team: 3 Partners, 4 Associates
• Active member of The Stokes PCN
• Training Practice (Severn Deanery) and Teaching Practice (University of Bristol medical students and UWE nursing students)
• Nursing team offering Minor Illness/Injury Service, Chronic disease management
• Weekly educational meetings
• EMIS Web, Doc-man, EPS, Ask My GP (electronic enquires/consultations)
• Mentorship for newly qualified GPs
• Clinical Pharmacist
• First Contact Physio, Social Prescriber and recovery Navigators
• Indemnity fees covered; six weeks’ leave; one weeks’ study leave (salaried posts)
• Research Practice
We are willing to wait for the right applicant. Partnership options available.
To discuss further or arrange informal visit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Practice Manager (0117 9 748978).