Are you looking for a Salaried GP role in a very friendly, social, and supportive practice in the attractive suburb of Downend, Bristol?
We are an innovative and forward-thinking GP practice with a sophisticated multidisciplinary team. We have a list size of 27,500 patients and our services are based over 2 purpose-built sites situated a 10-minute walk apart.
We have 12 Partners all of whom have a strong ethos of promoting teamwork, mentorship, professional development, and a healthy work/life balance for all our staff. We are a well-established teaching and training practice and are consistently high QOF achievers year on year.
We have been granted a Sponsorship Licence and so are able to employ skilled workers from overseas.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary of up to £10,650 per session (dependent upon experience)
- 15-minute appointments - a mixture of face to face, telephone and eConsult
- Protected 15-minute coffee break per session
- Protected administration time built into every session
- Protected time to support other HCPs built into templates
- Regular follow-up appointment slots, protected, for only you to book
- A team approach to duty work with multiple GPs working from the duty "hub" at any given time (rather than solo duty Dr sessions) and no triage list
- Regular Salaried GP meetings and Learning Event meetings
- Six weeks annual leave, one week study leave and bank holidays pro rata
- The support of an Urgent Care Team, including Paramedics and a Prescribing Nurse Practitioner, carrying out regular minor illness clinics
- The support of Clinical Pharmacists and Practice Nurses with management of chronic diseases
- An enthusiastic and highly trained Medicines Management Team to deal with repeat prescriptions, medication queries and discharge summaries, which takes significant pressure off GP administrative workload
- The support of an in-house Physiotherapist
- Support from a Health and Wellbeing Coach and care Co-ordination Team who assist vulnerable patients, offer social prescribing and help co-ordinate care for complex elderly patients
- Excellent opportunities to get involved with teaching and training
- The option of mentorship and monthly meetings for newly qualified GPs via the Newly Qualified GP Fellowship
- Lots of opportunities to get involved with research
- Regular frailty, palliative and safeguarding MDTs
- Green Practice and Health and Wellbeing initiatives for all our staff, including the cycle to work scheme and regular social events
- All Medical Indemnity, GMC membership and other professional subscriptions, required to work within the practice, will be paid
Informal visits are welcomed, if you are interested, please contact:
Chris Brookes, Executive Business Manager
Closing Date: 6th March 2024