Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
Read more and apply
What sets up apart?
- 15 minute appointments as standard
- No “on call” sessions – on the day demand managed by care navigation model, no mammoth on call lists
- Dedicated remote working – 1 session per week
- Mentorship – regular reviews and mentorship with a senior GP
- Protected learning time and twice monthly in house education sessions
- Very low home visiting rate
- Well established use of Accurx and video calls
- Daily 30 minute “coffee time” – dedicated and well attended daily meeting for clinicians to catch up or ask clinical questions
- Green Valleys Health: 2 successful well established GP practices, across 3 sites
- List size, currently approx. 21,000. (combined across the sites)
- Training practice also working with nursing students
- Dedicated on site PCN pharmacist on site
- Dedicated drug worker
- Health visitors on site
- Unique clinical service model to ensure best patient care whilst allowing clinicians to work ‘smarter not harder’
- Experienced Nurse Practitioner team across all sites managing urgent care and minor illness
- Excellent admin support to maximise efficiency and reduce GP workload.
- Innovative service provision, with roles in CCG and OneCare
- High QOF achievement
- Experienced GP Partners (each with own special interest areas) offering support and mentor ship, to encourage personal development and develop special interest areas.
- No weekend work, minimal extended hours.
- Modern, purpose built surgeries with onsite parking.
- EMIS/Docman/ ICE used extensively-paper light practice, with e-prescribing.
- Weekly MDT meeting with locality team.
- Full and part-time posts available.
- Sessions and start dates negotiable
- Defined, structured surgery consults only-protected time for admin.
- Manageable workload.
- Flexible working considered.
- Excellent team support with daily informal catch-ups.
- Well equipped consulting rooms.
- Model BMA contract.
- Indemnity fees included
- Competitive financial package, dependent on experience.
- Excellent location close to local amenities.
- Minutes from nearby motorways (M4,M5) and Bristol ring road.
- Easy access to vibrant central Bristol and Bath.”
For more information, click the link below for the full details or to arrange an informal chat please contact Executive manager Trevor Davison on firstname.lastname@example.org.