Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
Salaried GP - Fireclay Health
- Type: Permanent
- Role type: GPs
- Location: Bristol
Looking to recruit a SALARIED GP for 6 sessions per week in Bristol Fireclay Health provides health care from two established practices, Lodgeside Surgery and St George Health Centre in East Bristol. List size is 23,000 and expanding. You will be joining the practice at an exciting time as we seek to expand our clinical team and develop our services across sites.
Key features of Fireclay Health:
- We enjoy positive working relationships with colleagues in our Inner City and East Locality
- We work in a well established Primary Care Network with one other local practice
- We have developed an across site, team approach to the delivery of urgent care. This involves the GPs, highly skilled nurses and pharmacists, utilising triage, minor illness and face to face consultations on a daily basis
- Staff welfare and team building are a dominant feature of our positive practice culture.
- Comprehensive management structure, to include Practice, Data/IT, Reception and Operations Managers
- GPs valued by practice and patients resulting in stable work force
- “Supportive, friendly, approachable colleagues” says a GP
- Active Patient Participation Group
In addition to the above we offer:
- A dynamic eight GP partnership
- Eight highly regarded salaried GPs, three clinical pharmacists
- Shared morning coffee break where discussion and support is encouraged
- Two modern purpose built and partner owned health centres, in the residential suburbs of Kingswood and St George
- EMIS Web
- Reputation for high standards of clinical care
- Highly skilled nursing team
- Broad range of community & health services hosted and offered from site
- Established training practice with Severn Deanery
- Excellent remuneration package to include generous annual and study leave allowance
- Opportunity to lead in a clinical area.
- Mentoring scheme available and encouraged for new starters
We welcome applicants from newly qualified to experienced doctors.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or to arrange an informal visit please contact Melinda Hartman, Practice Manager on 0117 9474630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be made in writing with CV to: Email address as above or Melinda Hartman, Fireclay Health, St George Health Centre, Bellevue Road, St George, Bristol. BS5 7PH
Closing date 10 Dec 2021