Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
We are a good humoured, nurturing practice who are looking for a similarly minded GP to join our team for 4 to 6 sessions. We value fairness in workload and strive to achieve a positive work /life balance and develop resilience across our practice team, despite the current pressure on primary care. We pride ourselves on a team approach to continued service improvement and encourage all to share their experiences, knowledge, and skills. We meet at the end of each morning surgery for coffee and biscuits, to chat, debrief and unwind, before continuing with the day.
Main duties of the job
We are looking for a candidate who can undertake all the normal duties and responsibilities associated with a salaried GP working within primary care.
About our organisation
With a growing practice population of 8600 patients, we are within an easy commute from the centre of Bristol, and proximity to the M5 means we are just a short drive to some of the most picturesque parts of the British countryside. The team is warm, welcoming, loyal, and supportive. We are a teaching practice and welcome GP Trainees, GP retainers, Foundation Dr’s, Medical Students, and Nurse Students over the course of the year.
We are a forward-thinking practice, taking an active part in driving innovation in close collaboration with our neighbouring 4 practices, as part of Severnvale PCN.
• PMS practice in South Gloucestershire
• Growing list of 8600+ patients
• Use Emis web and Ardens, with high QOF achievement
• A training and teaching Practice
• 3 Partners and 4 salaried GP’s
• 3 Advanced Nurse Practitioners
• 1 Advanced Clinical Practitioner
• Pharmacy hub within our PCN
• Physiotherapist, Social Prescribers, care co-ordinators, health and well-being coaches work alongside Clinicians.
• We provide the medical cover for Henderson Rehabilitation Unit
We aim to keep GP workload manageable and take pride in the high level of care we offer within our practice.
Informal visits are welcome. Please contact the Practice Manager via email – email@example.com