Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
- Hours: Hours are negotiable
- Type: Permanent
- Salary: To be advised on application
- Role type: GPs
- Location: Bristol
Tyntesfield Medical Group - Backwell & Nailsea,
Tyntesfield Medical Group - Long Ashton Surgery,
Tyntesfield Medical Group - Nailsea Family Practice
- Identifier: 58
15 West Town Road, Backwell, N Somerset, BS48 3HA, United Kingdom
55-57 Rayens Cross Road, Long Ashton, N Somerset, BS41 9DY, United Kingdom
Tower House Medical Centre, Stockway South, Nailsea, N Somerset, BS48 2XX, United Kingdom
- Date Posted: 2018-01-11
- Valid Through: 2018-02-04
- Organisation: Tyntesfield Medical Group - Backwell & Nailsea
Read more and apply
Tyntesfield Medical Group is seeking to appoint permanent salaried GPs, to join its dynamic and friendly semi-rural practices.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated GPs to join our merged 15 strong Partnership.
- 32,000 patients at TMG
- 4 Sites (Brockway and Tower House in Nailsea, Backwell and Long Ashton)
- 15 Partners / 12 Salaried GPs
- Clinical system EMIS Web
- Consistently high QOF achievement
- Established teaching/training and research practice.
- Personal development and clinical interests encouraged and supported.
- 6 weeks annual, plus study leave and bank holidays pro rata
- Competitive rates of pay
Informal enquiries and visits welcomed.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter.