Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
We have an exciting new opportunity to recruit an enthusiastic and dynamic partner to join our partnership and practice team.
· Wells Road Surgery is a PMS practice with a list size of approximately 9000 patients and rising.
· We are a two-partner team, supported by an excellent multi-disciplinary team consisting of three salaried GPs, two practice nurses, HCA, Practice Manager, Reception Supervisor and our enthusiastic Care Navigation team.
· We are a member of Connexus PCN, have strong relationships with network practices and benefit from PCN pharmacists, physiotherapists and well being advisors working at Wells Road Surgery.
· We embrace digital technology to support patient care and use Emis Web, Ardens, accuRx Plus, Mjog and Microsoft Teams.
· We have well developed care navigation using accuRx Patient Triage as the preferred route for patients to access the surgery.
· We prioritise staff well-being through daily morning coffee meet up, regular practice meetings, educational events and staff socials which has resulted in high staff retention and effective team working.
· We have excellent relationships with our patients and value the importance of putting patients at the centre of our working day.
· 5 session partner vacancy, due to growing list size, via a mutually agreed assessment period with opportunity to increase sessions if desirable over the next few years.
· We would like a GP partner to work with us in the long term but would also welcome a salaried GP who does not want a partnership commitment at present.
· We offer 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave (pro-rata). Indemnity fees covered.
· Flexible working, where possible, is supported to allow for good work-life balance.
· We do not own our building so there is no onerous financial buy in to the practice.
· This role would be eligible for the NHS “New to Partnership Payment Scheme” which provides funding to support establishment as a new partner.
· Personal professional development and special interests supported and encouraged.
· A dynamic individual keen to be involved in practice innovation and excellent patient care would be perfect for this role.
· We have lots more to tell you about our team and the role so please get in touch.
Please send a CV with cover letter to our Practice Manager, Pauline Cole, Pauline.firstname.lastname@example.org (If you wish to speak to a partner, contact Dr A. Chakrabarti on Avradeep.email@example.com). Wells Road Surgery, 233 Wells Road, Knowle, Bristol, BS4 2DF. Tel no: 0117 301 8579
Closing date 24/05/2021