- Are you a GP looking for a fresh and exciting opportunity either permanently or on a fixed term contract?
- Do you wish to make a difference to the health of our population in an environment of strong peer support and lots of laughter?
- Do you wish to be appreciated – personally, professionally, and financially, for the value you bring?
If so, this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Charlotte Keel Medical Practice is a friendly, vibrant practice in the heart of Bristol serving a population of just over 18,000 patients. We are a dedicated, multi-professional team with multiple talents and huge doses of passion. Some of these passions include:
- Training: Medical Students, GP Registrars, Nurses, Pharmacists, Physician Associates,
- Personalised Care: we have a strong practice ethos for lifestyle medicine and shared decision-making.
- Sustainability of our lovely planet: we are involved with the RCGP Green Impact Scheme and one of our GPs is the Lead for the CCG area
- Health Inequalities: “Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the most shocking and inhuman” I think Martin Luther King says it all for us!
No matter where you work these days, General Practice is a demanding job, but we are trying our best to enable a sustainable career through:
- Having a dedicated team responsible for Wellbeing within the Brisdoc family
- Having a Wellbeing Lead within the practice
- Meeting daily as a GP Team for coffee and lunch in our lovely Wellbeing room
- A highly functioning pharmacy team responsible for repeat prescribing, medicines reconciliation and medicines related telephone queries.
- Highly trained administrative staff to process letters and discharge summaries.
- A patient navigation team who are able to facilitate self-care and signpost to the most appropriate health care professional.
- A flexible access model which allows control over your working day with workload caps
Outside the practice, Charlotte Keel GPs have roles in Commissioning, Education, Coaching, Mentoring, the LMC/GPC, Sustainability and Urgent Care. There is extensive experience to support a portfolio career and facilitate these networks.
If you like the sound of any of this, drop us a line and we would love to chat. You can contact the Practice Manager, Jane Isaac on email@example.com or the current Lead GPs, Shaba Nabi on Shaba.firstname.lastname@example.org and Andrea Priestley on email@example.com. Or just pick up the phone and give us a bell on 0117 902 7145.