Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
We would like to recruit a Treatment Room Nurse for a 3 month contract, 18-22 hours per week over 2 or 3 days, Band 5 – this is to cover an extended leave period.
Our practice list size has increased steadily over the past few years because of our good reputation and some new building in the area
• Stockwood is a great place to work. It has a real community feel in settled suburb
• Personal lists give continuity with our patients • Our patients come from a varied demographic. We have a compact practice area meaning only short distances to travel for visits
• Based in a purpose-built modern building that serves about 10000 patients
• Stockwood is on the south east edge of Bristol so is within easy reach of both Bristol and Bath city centres and wonderful Somerset countryside
• We have a stable team; most of us have been working here for years!
• Friendly reception and support staff with dedicated Pas for clinicians
The GP’s and wider team meet every morning. We have a close-knit practice team that works exceptionally well together, we enjoy regular team meetings and practice social events.
Our goals are to provide good clinical care to our community and enjoy our time at work.
Please get in touch to have a chat, we would like this post to be filled as soon as we can, so an immediate start is available for the right candidate.
To find out more about the role please contact Jacky Stenner, Stockwood Medical Centre, Hollway Road, Stockwood, Bristol, BS14 8PT (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) Tel: 01275 833103 for further details. Informal visits to the Practice very welcome.