Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
We are looking to recruit Two Maternity Cover GPs.
Our practice list size has increased steadily over the past few years because of our good reputation and some new building in the area.
. Stockwood is a great place to work. It has a real community feel in a settled suburb
· Personal lists give continuity with your patients and gives you time to provide great care to them, and job satisfaction for you
· Our patients come from a varied demographic. We have a compact practice area meaning only short distances to travel for visits
· Based in a purpose built building that’s serves about 10000 patients
· Stockwood is on the south east edge of Bristol so is within easy reach of both Bristol and Bath city centres and wonderful Somerset countryside
· We have a stable team; most of us have been working here for years!
· Friendly reception and support staff with dedicated PA
· Personal list, high patient satisfaction and short waits for routine appointments
The GP’s and wider team meet every morning. The GPs work closely with our close knit practice team, this includes regular team meetings and practice social events.
Our goals are to provide good clinical care to our community and enjoy our time at work.
We are flexible with start dates and have 2 vacancies from early summer 2021, please get in touch to have a chat.
To find out more about the role please contact Samantha Walpole, Practice Manager, Stockwood Medical Centre, Hollway Road, Stockwood, Bristol, BS14 8PT (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) Tel: 01275 894210
For further details call Dr Andrew Taylor 07957595994. Informal visits to the Practice very welcome.