Careers in General Practice in Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
Urgent Care Practitioner, Paramedic /Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Associate – West Walk Surgery
We are looking for an enthusiastic Urgent Care Practitioner to join our friendly, well-organised and supportive practice, for up to full-time hours. This post is available now, but we are happy to wait for the right candidate.
- You will join our current ‘On The Day’ team, assessing patients presenting with acute undifferentiated problems, with the support of GPs and other urgent care practitioners
- This role would suit a Paramedic, Nurse Practitioner or Physicians Associate
- We are a truly multidisciplinary team, consisting of 11 doctors, an experienced Paramedic, Physicians Associate, Nurse Practitioner, Clinical Pharmacist, Mental Health Nurse, Physios, and Social Prescriber
- We are a GP Surgery of 14,000 patients and part of the Yate and Frampton Primary Care Network
- We have a daily meeting to catch up and discuss challenging cases; a weekly clinical team meeting to share updates; and 6-weekly clinical governance meetings
- We are a training practice for trainee GPs, and a Core Teaching practice for undergraduates
- Located in the centre of an expanding town 10 miles north of Bristol, convenient for all amenities
- We are very Research Active: a leading research practice, currently involved in 12 studies
- We are based in a large purpose built main premises, and a smaller branch surgery in Coalpit Heath
Salary negotiable depending on experience, likely between 39-43k.
For further information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact the Practice Manager, Vicky Hawkins on 01454 272252 or email email@example.com Website: www.westwalksurgery.co.uk
Application letters with accompanying CV can be emailed to: Vicky at the above email address or West Walk Surgery, 21 West Walk, West Gate Centre, Yate BS37 4AX
Closing date: 3rd July 2022